IJLIR accept contributions in the form of Articles, Essays, Notes and Comments. We firmly believe in the importance of originality of ideas and therefore any material submitted to the Journal should not have been published elsewhere or be under consideration at any other publication.
The papers should adhere to the below mentioned guidelines:
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper should be original and unpublished.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
5. Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
6. Any uniform method for citation may be followed. However, for legal writeups Bluebook 20th Edition is preferred.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5-line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
8. A margin of four centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders shall not be used.
10. The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
Important Note: For Undergraduate students, a recommendation from a senior faculty is mandatory, for consideration of the manuscript for publication. See sample here
Word Limit: Minimum 1500 Words to a maximum of 6000 Words are allowed.
Theme: IJLIR is a platform for exploring an interdisciplinary approach. We invite articles on any theme which would help further our goal of dissemination of information and promulgation of knowledge.
Email your submissions to the editor at [email protected]